Ok here is a few take away lessons from a book i am reading right now. Its titled, “The Confident Woman”, written by Joyce Meyer.
1. If I spend my life keeping myself safe then i rob everyone else of my gifts and talents simply because i am too afraid to step out and be willing to find out what i can do in life.
2. If we never take a chance we will never make progress. Progress always requires stepping into the unknown.
3. Experience gives us confidence but we never get experience unless we step out and try things we have not tried before.
4. Be Bold and courageous, making mistakes is not the worst thing that could happen…Try things.
5. If what you are doing with your time is not bearing good fruit, then make a change.
6. If you are not getting enough rest make a change.
7. If your friends are taking advantage of you then make a change.
8. If you don’t take actions you will still be complaining about the same things, a year from now!
Wondering about things we don’t have answers to opens the door to fear. Instead of wondering Trust God that whatever your future holds, He will enable you to handle it when the time comes.
Photo Credit: Gratitude Quotes