I believe that what you sow is what you reap. So if you want others to visit your blog, comment, like and share your post do same to others. However this can become overwhelming in time especially if you have many blog you are following or are following you.
Here are a few tips on how to enjoy your blogging community experience:
• Visit and read others blogs to simply enjoy yourself.
• Note blogs that post what interest you and go there to learn something new.
• Visiting and reading other posts means developing your blogging skills.
• Read to meet new friends and socialize.
• Try a variety of blogs different from your style…and you are on your way to becoming versatile.
• Simply enjoy connecting with and learning from others.
• Visiting other blogs and participating in on-going discussion or commenting is making a statement of being in solidarity with the blogging community.
• You are simply saying hey… I like and support what you do to the other blogger.
• Don’t forget to keep a tab on those who take time to pop in every now and then…show them some love.
Thank you for visiting, reading, commenting, liking my blog. It’s a pleasure having you in my world. I’d like to give a shout out to a few of my friends and neighbors. Click on these links and enjoy a new blogging experience :
Have a great weekend ya-all!!