WHY Couples don’t share a room
• Some don’t want to share with a nursing mother or a menstruating woman.
• One room might not be enough for women to store their bags and shoes
• A continues hold on privacy
• Sometimes one partner may need work late and this might disturb the sleep time of the other person.
• Sometimes one person needs to get early to work and he/she does not want to disturb other who might want to sleep in late.
Benefits of sharing room with spouse
• It makes it harder to keep malice. And I am told a smaller bed is effective in helping to quickly settle quarrels as bodies of partners touches. *wink* 🙂
• A reason to cuddle up together more.
Benefits of sleeping together in the same bed: Lessons from the book- “Two in bed” by Dr. Paul Rosenblatt (Family social science professor)
Pillow Talk –It gives them a chance to talk about the day’s events, share feelings and concerns, and solve problems together.
Intimacy –The cuddling, spooning and warmth of being close to another are soothing in ways we may not even recognize. It increases feelings of intimacy with your spouse, and for women it enhances a sense of physical safety and security. Obviously, physical closeness increases the opportunity for sexual interaction.
Remember a happily Ever After requires sacrifice and spicing of your love life. Have a fabulous weekend.
Photo Credit: Pinterest.com
Adebisi Adetunji (C)