Yoruba Proverb – “Bi esin ba daa ni a man tun gun ni”...if a horse throws you down you climb it again until it breaks.
Your challenge is a leverage to that next level you want to get to don’t let it stop you.
There is no progress without a challenge to surmount.
So expect a challenge every time if you must move up the ladder
How to break your challenge and win
– Don’t be afraid as it stares you hard in the face daring you.
– Pray and trust in the Almighty God who is able to hold your hands and carry you through. And He does, i have seen it happen time and time again with me.
– Don’t give up even when you fail.
– Believe you can do it
– Nothing is new under the sun, so you are not alone.
– Learn a bit more about this new challenge so you can eventually find out its secret.
– Work hard, stay awake if you have to to make your deadline.
– Look around for others who have had the same challenge and find out how they came through.
– Never give in, don’t give up
– A line in a song by Ron Kenoly says…Go ahead, go ahead don’t stop!
Have a great Friday!!!
Photo Credit: Caters News Agency
Adebisi Adetunji (C)