When life puts your back on the ground don’t stay down get up.
Those who get up from a fall can begin to walk again. What if lt is a broken leg? At least you can start the process of mending and healing.
This post is inspired by a story I heard recently. A man breaks a girl’s heart or vice versa and the individual gets stuck In that experience. Sounds familiar right? Oh.. but I have moved on… Really? Check out how you treat yourself and the opposite gender.
Do other men or women have to pay for your past hurt?
Are you still having trust issues… I mean a bad case of mistrust?
Then surely you are still hurting.
How to stop hurting
* Acknowledge that you are hurt don’t live in denial.
* Understand that love does not stop with that person who had hurt you in the past.
* Understand that all men are not the same or women if you like.
* There are still good men/women out there in the world.
* There is someone waiting to love and cherish you.
* Sometimes relationship hurts happen because of bad choices. Pay attention to early warning signs the next time so you won’t get hurt again.
* Seriously Stop Punishing YOURSelf
For I Know the plans I have for you. Plans of good and not of evil, to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Photo Credit : ATea Cup story- tumbir. Com
Adebisi Adetunji (C)