Pim Pim Pim literarily means, “Cut cut cut”. What is been cut? Who is cutting? Is it painful? Is it harmful?
Someone is definitely cutting something and it turns into a serious saga!!
Pim Pim Pim is the story of a princess and her twin babies. What she proposed to do is a taboo in her community. The Royal chiefs become enraged…Her father the King might lose the throne if she insists. The whole community goes agog… who is going to save the day?!
Maybe the young doctor in the community, maybe the women, maybe the youths who are protesting….ITS A SERIOUS “SAGA” OR “GBEGE” AS WE SAY IN PIDGIN LANGUAGE.
It was fun producing the story for Amuludun F.M 99.1. I had a great team to work with.
So do you want to know what is up with the Princess, her babies, the king, and community? Tune into radio stations in these states weekly:
SUPPORTED BY UNICEF
EBONYI, EKITI, IMO, OSUN AND OYO
PERIOD: 13 WEEKS: FROM JANUARY TO MARCH 2017
DURATION: 15 MINUTES
1. HEARTLAND FM 100.5, Owerri (Radio Nigeria) Wed 3.45pm Imo Pim Pim Pim English
2. ORIENT FM 94.4, Owerri (Imo Broadcasting Corporation) Fri 10.45 am Pim Pim Pim Igbo. Repeat Broadcast Tues – 7.00pm
3. UNITY FM 101.5, Abakaliki (Radio Nigeria) Ebonyi Sun 10.30am Pim Pim Pim English. Repeat Broadcast Tues- 1.45pm
4. SALT FM 98.1, Abakaliki (Ebonyi Broadcasting Corporation) Ebonyi Sat- 11.00am Pim Pim Pim Igbo Repeat Broadcast Wed – 5.00pm
5. SPLASH FM105.5, Ibadan Oyo Pim Pim Pim English – Sat 3pm
6 AMULUDUN FM 99.1, Moniya, Ibadan (Radio Nigeria) Oyo Thurs 6.15pm Pim Pim Pim Yoruba
7. LIVINGSPRING FM 104.5, Osogbo (Osun State Broadcasting Corporation) Tues – 3.45pm Pim Pim Pim English
8. ORISUN FM 89.5, Osogbo (Osun State Broadcasting Corporation) Thur- 6.00pm Pim Pim Pim Yoruba
9. EKITI RADIO FM 91.5, Ado Ekiti (Broadcasting Service of Ekiti State) Fri 11.45am Pim Pim Pim English
10. PROGRESS FM 100.5, Ado Ekiti (Radio Nigeria) Thurs – 6.15pm Pim Pim Pim Yoruba.
Good news…The story is broadcasting in English, Yoruba and Igbo languages.
For comments, questions or inquiries call: 08173330586 OR email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Adebisi Adetunji (C)