Be willing to step on and admire other people’s carpet as you spread your Carpet for others to step on.
The social media is here to stay and we all use it to make friends, socialize, share happy moments and not too happy ones. And this one I like it is a life saver in terms of reminding us about our friends and loved ones birthday.
Businesses, organizations and individuals promote their goods and services online. Here is the deal…
You want other people to click and like your post then you have to become interested in what others do.
I am still learning to share, use my skills and promoting what I do on social media platforms. But some thing I have learnt is don’t be a wall on your page or wall. Go ahead and get interested in what others are doing. Read their posts, comment and like it.
As you reach out others will reach out to you. What good is that “goods and services or skill” you are promoting if nobody clicks to take a look at what you have to say.
Don’t have an attitude of I have got a message that everyone needs and expect that People should naturally take a look.
Tips to get your Social Media posts noticed
* Pay attention to your title
* Learn more about the correct use of the language you write in
* Those who at least like your post, follow them, get interested in what they do too.
*Reach out to new people, organizations or businesses by reading their post, commenting and introduce yourself nicely too.
* Look for avenues to promote your post on other platforms not in a rude way. I mean don’t go posting sales of cars on the comment space of a daily devotional page simply because the traffic is high. I see this all the time it simply turns people off.
* Be authentic; be you
* Find and carve your own niche
* Write about what comes to you naturally.
* Be original; be yourself
* Slowly but surely you will grow and expand your sphere of customer base.
Even Celebraties and great brands get out there to promote and reach out to would be clients so go out and socialize