At a Radio Drama Design Workshop Facilitated by The Nigeria Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) and African Radio Drama Association(ARDA) while getting to know one another this exercise came up.
If You were a Multimillionaire rich you would….
So many interesting thoughts on what people would do with their Million Naira/Dollar. My thoughts went racing as I was blank at first.
Then I sincerely said to myself what would I really do...sometimes you don’t know what you would do until the money drops. And the person sitting by me said you have to know now before it arrives.
Someone said she would cry….
Interesting Answers Below that I would like to share with you:
* Give people back their face – Meaning people who need facial surgery because of previous scars
* Food Shelter for the Poor
* A big factory to employ many people and travel to many places.
* Save lives
* Travel around the world to assist people impoverished and set up a Foundation
* Exotic Holidays
* Help the voiceless
* Free Health Care for All
* Set up a football Academy for young upcoming talents in Nigeria
* Chill out and not do anything for 10years. Then engage in motivation speaking not necessarily for a fee.
* Travel the world with my mom – This one got all the men in the hall protesting.
* Send my daughter to a better school – Why just your daughter someone asked. Because I don’t have a son the man said.
* Change companies and make them work better.
So what would you do with your Multi-million dollar or Naira?
What I would Do: Travel Around the Globe/Start a Foundation that will cater for less privileged women, girls, and children.
This music rocks…Take a listen
Adebisi Adetunji (C)