The change you desire requires a change of action.
You’ve got to do something new to get a new result…or at least do the old things better; Stop been afraid to step out.
If you want to get out of debt:
• You must start paying back having a regular payment plan.
• You need to spend within your earning are not over.
• You need to change your credit mentality.
If you want to move into a new job:
• Start searching for your options.
• Acquire skills and training to get you ready and equipped for that new place you envision.
If you want to start a new business:
• Research your field and know more about it.
• Learn from those who have gone ahead of you.
• Be an apprentice if you have to; learn from the mistakes of others
You desire to move from singlehood to been married/into a relationship leading to commitment:
•Are you getting better as a person? Work on being a better you.
• Learn more about what makes relationships/marriage work.
• Get out and be friendly not in a desperate way 🙂
• Come down from your very high standard that even you cannot measure up to.
You desire a better marriage:
• Be willing to give it more of your love, time and resources.
• Work on your annoying habits
• Be willing to forgive and let go.
• Be willing to say I am sorry when you are wrong.
You desire a new accommodation:
• Get out and search your options.
• Decide what you want.
• Plan and save for it.
If you do not change, nothing will change.
Change your position
Change the way you think
Change yourself by working on yourself
Change your plan of action
Move, move, don’t just sit down.