Yeah trust my fellow Nigerian clan… Meat pie, fish roll and one meat plus a cup of tea is an appetizer! 😀😀.
So here we were at the workshop praying that lunch time will come quickly as our stomachs rumbled.
Welcome to a brand new week. It is a week filled with new possibilities.
What you need do to have a successful week.
- Be optimistic,
- write a few points on things you want to achieve
- Go for it
While you are reeving “your engine” and charging up to run this week’s race remember…
- Remember to take a good breakfast before setting out in the morning.
- Remember to take a break in between your tasks for the day.
- Remember to rest and sleep well at night.
- Remember to take care of yourself as well as you do with work.
It is not what you are going to do that matters but what you are doing now – Napoleon Hill
Enjoy your week!
Adebisi Adetunji (C) BusyBee Media for Social Change and Development.