Every new year heralds a new beginning. It is usually an opportunity to take a look at the past year’s achievements and plan to move forward.
I’d like to share my blogging plans with you so you will know what to expect:
- I am bringing back the serial post on “Dear Diary… TBEE Writes”. It is a fiction and story of a typical Nigerian campus girl which started last year but my workload increased and I couldn’t just keep up. But a number of fans and readers who had been following the story keep asking me to continue. And so continue I must in order to put a smile on the faces of these fans 😀😀. Catch up on the last two episodes here :
- “Woman to Woman Talk” series post where I basically have a frank chat with my female clan😀 also picks up again.
Other issues that falls in my passion groove that will feature on this page are:
- Speaking out about ending gender based violence and harmful practices(FGMC, domestic violence etc.)
- Wellbeing of Women, Girls and Children
- A peep into my life & world
- Motivation and Inspirational posts
- Community gists and news around the world as well
I intend to also throw in a few spontaneous and necessary posts. As we journey together this year on this blogging space, I hope we can have an engaging, intriguing and exciting time together!!!
Adebisi Adetunji (C)