To be productive is to have evident results in an activity a person engages in. No one wants to invest so much time in a business, project or idea and have little or no result to show for it. Achieving productivity requires deliberate and strategic efforts.
Work hard and Work Smart in other to be effectively productive
Tools to Help You Be More Productive
- Plant your ideas, it may take some time but it will grow. There can only be room for growth, progress, and success as you develop your ideas and keep working at it. You are where you are now because of the decisions that you made yesterday. Make wise choices and decisions today
- Celebrate your own unique qualities and skills: Never put yourself down because of the gift of another; discover your own talent and use it.
- Make Use of Resources Available to you: Read books about how successful people think and work; brainstorm with your colleagues and staff on how to make a project or idea achieve more success; draw fro.myour own experience and knowledge too
- Think of how to monetize your gift: Find out creative ways to package your gifts and ideas and make it sellable. Do not feel guilty or uncomfortable about making some good profit out of your labor.
- Networking: Just One person can turn your whole life around. Go to places where you can meet other successful people already in your line of business. Out of these connections can come collaborations that will make you more marketable and productive.
- Be focused: concentrate in order to make something meaningful out your life and work. Avoid distraction; Identify time wasters. Get rid of anything that takes away your attention from the task you have set out to accomplish.
Something good can be bad if it is keeping you from doing what is best – Godfrey Onoja
Adebisi Adetunji (C) Founder Beehyve Empowerment and Development Initiative. Media content provider, Trainer & consultant, Behavioral Change Radio Drama, Communication4Development, Social Media Influencer, Principal Producer (FRCN)
Catch me on Twitter @DebisiBusybee
Facebook & email – email@example.com