It is a brand new week…Are you feeling fresh and ready to go?! I know for some your body aches probably because your weekend was busy with loads of tasks to finish.
Tips To Run With
- Take a deep breath.
- Maintain some minutes of quietness and make a list of things you are grateful for.
- Pen your to-do list for today; the week…whatever works for you.
- Take your tasks one at a time.
- Stop worrying about whether the week will turn out fine. It will as you face each day with optimism and a can-do spirit.
- Remember to rest in between your tasks. Have moments of me time
So go seize your week and make the best of it.
This woman inspires me a great deal. She survived her abusive childhood and through Grace that found her came through the journey of finding healing and hope. Today she is a blessing to many lives, preaching the love of God and has written over 60 books. Now that is living life on purpose! The book “Seize the Day” is loaded, motivating and down to earth; after reading my copy of the book I am more intentional about my daily activities.
Some quotes from the book:
If we are not willing to risk what we have now, we will never find out what we could have
Passion keeps us going even in times when we want to give up.
A positive mind leads to an energetic, enthusiastic life –Joyce Meyer
Adebisi Adetunji (C)