A very warm welcome to you and thank you for stopping by my blog. You can call me Bisi for short but my close pals call me Ade2. I am a wife to my husband, mother to my children and a daughter to my mum and dad…:)
Why did I start this blog? I am a journalist who is passionate about women and girls related issues. Through my work in the media i have come across not a few stories which inspired me to begin this blog where i will be sharing stories of women and girls. I hope to perhaps through this medium steer up action. And for some people who might read these posts, it will be a window into the world and lives of others. It is an attempt at making the world a better place, sharing stories of women and girls and engaging everyone in the discussion.
Other things you’d read about from time to time
- Community news and gist from around the globe
- Stories from my life and world
- Marriage and relationship tips
- Motivational/Inspirational posts
- Guest posts on a variety of topics (Fashion, cooking tips, crisis management, Lifestyle)
- Maternal and child health news /stories
- Information about care of the elderly(As a result of the huge clicks I get from readers looking for information about this)
So be my guest, have fun and take a bit of something helpful away. Do feel free to leave your comments.