Blogging for me is something I love to do. I mean it is a privilege to be able to share a story, an idea , an information with others.
You are making a difference in both your life and that of others. A great blessing I’d say.
So what happens when you really have things you would love to share on your blog but you just can’t squeeze in the time. And you get alerts from new blog post from your friends from the blogosphere…
I go like heeeeheee(yoruba way of saying haaaa) 😁. Meaning that I am really far behind.
So what do you do?
1) Understand and remind yourself about why you started blogging in the first place.
2) Go visiting other bloggers. Read their post, share your thoughts and just basically support what others do. I try to do this.
3) Maintain your own pace but try and share something even If it is just a photo.
4) Seriously you must balance your life. Other areas of your life do need attention. So stop feeling guilty about not been able to post more blogs as you would like too.
5) Keep blogging, keep doing your best.
I appreciate every blogger… It’s not easy… It’s a lot of hard work. Love you loads.
Adebisi Adetunji (C)Read More »