Thank you http://acookingpotandtwistedtales.com for giving me a second nomination to the Leibster award! The first blog to nominate me was https://kidsofthe50sand60s.wordpress.com/ I couldn’t complete all the requirements the first time. So now i am going to answer questions for nominees by these two blogs! Its a double dose for me. Really appreciate you guys.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
An Aspiring Writer
Retirement Lifestyle/Nomadic Adventurer
My Big Fat Rheumatoid Life
Kim L Hine
Rules for the Liebster Award:
Once you are nominated:
Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts.
You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Now I’m ready to answer my long list of questions and i intend to have fun doing it. Come along with me reading through my response.
Questions by acookingpottwistedtales.com
1. What was the most difficult job you ever did?
Ans: Trying to remember…
2. If there is one thing you could change about yourself what would that be?
Ans: I wouldn’t change my looks (physique) but I’d definitely love to look more glamorous sometimes. I’m the kind of person who doesn’t like the extra make up or hair style, if it’s going to take too much of my time, you’ll have to meet me on my way out. I think its nice to have that extra gorgeous look sometimes as a lady you know…
3. When you were growing up, did you think about becoming famous when you grow up?
Ans: Seriously i wanted to be famous and i still do…doing something worth while though.
4.Name and share one song you listen to repeatedly and why?
Ans: I have many songs that i have listened to repeatedly, it depends on the seasons of my life. Right now this song: Dansaki by Lara George is my latest catch. It’s a Yoruba song which talks about praising God for all his goodness. It has a personal tone to it as the artist goes on to mention specific areas of her life where God had showed up. Plus i enjoy dancing to its drum beat, taking me to my roots
5. Do you enjoy dancing or are you a wall flower?
Ans: I enjoy dancing especially when I’m alone in my room cos then i get to try out all those new dance steps (Azonto, Shocky,hmmm…my husband won’t believe this) i have been meaning to try out.
6. What is that one thing that always brings a smile to your face?
Ans: Truth be told, so many things put a smile on my face from a nice cup of coffee, a hug, a smile from my sweetheart and kids; a good story line in a novel or movie, a tickle and so on the list goes
7. What is your favorite color?
Ans: I thought it was blue but i find that other shades of colour do look captivating on some fabrics. But when it comes to the sky…blue is it for me any day.
8. What would you like as a surprise vacation?
Ans: Don’t really know but some where new,with a lot to view will be nice to go with my family.
9.Have you ever given much thought to the purpose of life?
Ans: Many times, but i have come to settle with the fact that life is worth enjoying, and meant to be lived to make my own difference and leaving the world better than i met it. All summed up in fulfilling my God given purpose.
10. Do you believe in the existence of God?
Ans: So yes…He makes my life worth living and exciting too!
11. Have you ever volunteered for something?
Ans: Maybe not official in terms of doing it with an institution but I have had to stick out my neck to see that an abused, abandoned boy on the street gets a safe and better treatment; some other times i have had to do it for a homeless girl, a less privileged mother or child. And doing all this required getting the right people and institutions involved.
Questions by kidsofthe50sand60s
1. If you could meet one famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Ans: Walt Disney
2.What question would you most like to ask
Ans: What kept Him going?
3. Where in the world would you like to visit for the first time?
4. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
Ans: hmmmn…the simplest thing that makes me smile is seeing the sun rise in the blue sky
5. What was the last book you read?
Ans: I am taking a look at this book by Sir Ifeanyi Atueyi titled: The Heart and Art of Innovation
6. What would be your dream job?
Ans: Working on a job that gives room for my creativity, focuses on social change on an international level. I’m not forgetting that i would love the pay to be a good one!
7. Who do you look up to or who inspires you?
Ans: Many people inspire me in different fields and areas of life
8.What is your favourite month and why?
Ans: June…its my birthday month
9. What makes you angry?
Ans: Many things actually like when my son decides to break the bulb while playing football after several warnings not to play in the sitting room!!!
10. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself.
Ans: I yell a lot at my kids…wondering if mums can actually do without that.
11. When and where were you happiest?
Ans: Difficult to answer because i have many happiest moments in my life and i still do.
So its a wrap with answering my questions. I am combining the two set of questions for my nominees. Have fun wriggling through but seriously its an opportunity to discover yourself anew. Loads of love.
- What was the most difficult job you ever did?
- If there is one thing you could change about yourself what would that be?
- When you were growing up, did you think about becoming famous when you grow up?
- Name and share one song you listen to repeatedly and why?
- Do you enjoy dancing or are you a wall flower?
- What is that one thing that always brings a smile to your face?
- What is your favorite color?
- What would you like as a surprise vacation?
- Have you ever given much thought to the purpose of life?
- Do you believe in the existence of God?
- Have you ever volunteered for something?
- If you could meet one famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?
- What question would you most like to ask
- Where in the world would you like to visit for the first time?
- What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
- What would be your dream job?
- Who do you look up to or who inspires you?
- What is your favourite month and why?
- What makes you angry?
- When and where were you happiest?